
Playing video games with my friends happens often. Sports games seem to be the favored game type however; its just something we can have friendly rivalries. A game we recently have have been playing is NHL 2010 on Xbox 360.
I; not knowing much about the rules of hockey not alone what teams are good or what makes a team good, just picked a Canadian team because I remembered it was their national sport. After much criticism for picking them, I quickly learned it was an excellent choice. The goalie - I now know a very key player - is of top caliber, and literally saved games for me.
One particular rival and I always seem to end up tied even after an OT period resulting in a shoot out. This ends up being in my favor. Somehow or another I always seem to win because I stop and deke over and over again till I just confuse the goalie and win with a shot high left corner.
Some other games we play are Madden, UFC, Mario Kart 64, and COD MW2. Depending on the year of Madden my team is usually the Philadelphia Eagles. Donovan McNabb and Brian Westbrook do work. Then newer 'versions' have Terrell Owens and Michael Vick; can't lose. UFC I just concentrate on boxing and kicking and defending/avoiding ground attacks. Mario Kart 64 is just the best; battle mode can't be beat. All COD titles are great, give me the hand guns, head shots only... watch out.
No comments:
Post a Comment